Saturday, January 9, 2010

omgomg

Well.
It's been a year, hasn't it?
Holidays, family, parties, desserts, shopping, days spent on the couch, you know the drill.
And I've become obsessed with tea. (Don't worry coffee, you'll always be my #1.)
So that's what I've been up to.

I just found something that I absolutely needed to share, something so charming it kinda makes me want to get married all over again (to the same guy, naturally) just so I could do it like this.




gottahavethatdressgottahavethatdress
eventhoughidon'thaveanythingtowearitfor








...and gray suede heels to round out the perfection that this is.


I highly recommend checking out more pictures.

Images by Jessica Claire

10 comments:

Ane said...

the is beyond cute, and her dress is stunning!

Indiana Jones said...

that dress is so beautiful! and the shoes. oh god.

brooke said...

oh I'm checking it out! This dress is gorgeous... love it.

xx

Abby said...

is that a pomegranate that she's holding? how cute!

Kristin said...

hey I follow your blog wanna follow mine?! love you Esther!!

Lainey said...

oh wow! These are stunning. I can't wait till my husband and I have our real ceremony with the big party, and the white dress. Sigh.

Morgan said...

I saw these earlier but loved seeing them again! really so beautiful!

Jenn said...

makes me want to do my wedding over also! :) maybe at 10 yrs! :)

a girl can dream cant she! :)

Dina said...

one of my favorite photogs, been following her for years! great styling!

jessi said...

just discovered your blog! bookmarked!

but to the point! this shoot is adorable. my sister is getting married in may and i am so obsessed that i am constantly sending her photos from wedding shoots and things along those lines. this makes me want to get married!!

ps you can always save these photos for the day you decide to renew your vows. its an excuse to where that dress!