Friday, February 11, 2011

two things

1. Backwards necklace


I saw the King's Speech last night. 
It was alright.
But I cannot stop thinking about Eve Best's (Wallis) backwards necklace. 
GLAMOURRRR. 
Now all I need to do is find a low back dress. And a perfect backlace (I just made up that word, I think). 

Also, I'm kidding about the movie being alright. It was great. Geoffrey Rush was my favorite.


2. Essie's Turquoise & Caicos nailpolish
 

I was just going to mention the Turquoise & Caicos shade (the one in the middle), but how amazing does it look juxtaposed next to two other super similar shades?
GRADIENNNT.
But I don't have the other two shades.
But, Turquoise & Caicos is currently waiting patiently on my table, beckoning to me. I must go to it.

3 comments:

MrJeffery said...

i loved 'the king's speech.' great costumes. love the turq polish too!

Gabby said...

I am in LOVE with that nail polish! Have a good weekend, lady!

ilikestuff said...

Still haven't seen the King's Speech, but with all the Oscar buzz, I know I must. Or wait--did the Oscars already pass? Anyoo...MOVING ON.

I love turqoise nail polishes. I recently bought a minty green color from American Apparel that is supposedly similar to Chanel Riva but I compared it and its actually a lot greener and less blue. But they would look STUNNING next to each other. Think of the cool gradient mani you could do!