Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday things

1. This is the cutest thing ever. For thousands of reasons.

Found here





2. Nothing like a flouncy skirt to make you want to frolic around and swish your hips and be a girl.

Swish your hips is totally a phrase too.

Found here
3.  I still obsess over braids...



4. ...and feathers.



And I have a hunch that Steven Tyler started the feather thing. I dunno.


5. I ate these for dessert twice this week and they are spectacular and super easy and just right for summer. I also ate an ungodly amount of cupcakes for dessert this week and that is not just right for summer.


Have an incredible weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun Friday things! I love the little boy drawing ships!

I'm growing my hair out and the length I want to have it is "long enough to braid"! I'm almost there!