Sunday, October 26, 2008

michelle williams


Michelle Williams is, without a doubt, adorable. I partially attribute this to her new-ish pixie haircut. As a movie star and a mother, she has a style that is effortless and casually simple, with a splash of bohemian flair. Here's a cool fall-looking outfit she wore in New York recently, out and about with her daughter Matilda.



The look for more:












Above, from left: Chloe, $275, Free People, $128, Paul & Joe Sister for Urban Outfitters, $98.












From left: Falke, $65, Steven by Steve Madden, $129.95.


And the look for less:












Above, from left: Free People, $24, Forever 21, $32.80, Urban Outfitters, $58.










From left: Anthropologie, $12.50, Charlotte Russe, $18.99

I know, the vests are a little unlike her actual vest. I searched and searched for that vest or something remotely similar to it and this is the best I could find. I actually find that intriguing. If a vest like that is so rare, I think I want it. That 'snowflake' style is probably going to be hot in a couple months...but even if not, I want to go look for one like that at my local thrift store. Right on, Michelle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you have an exact link to the free people vest? thanks in advance