Sunday, October 12, 2008

thrifty



















So. I'm just going to come right out with it. I'm a thrift store fiend. They would hate me on "What not to Wear." But I take comfort in the fact that thrift stores are not my main source of clothing. I just go there to find unique additions to my wardrobe every once in awhile...there's nothing wrong with that, right? I recently went to California to see my sisters, and while there I made my sister take me to every resale/thrift/goodwill shop she knew of. Here are my proudest accomplishments:

Probably my favorite find is this lovely 50's dress. It's got great detailing. It needs to be slightly taken in, which explains why my arm is behind me in all the shots cause I was trying to hold the fabric back.




Also got some great grandma shoes:

















My ankle looks really strange in that picture on the right. I really don't have cankles.

No comments: