Friday, December 11, 2009

lucky number slevin

I received this award from my gorgeous friend Allie, and am ever so touched.
You should know that she's pretty awesome.


And now to meet the requirements of this award, I shall share with you 7 random things about meeee! (Wheee!)


1. I love baking. Love it love it. One day I intend to make the world's best chocolate chip cookies.

2. I really want to learn how to play the drums, but I don't have a use for that skill. There's never drums sitting around that you can just use. And I'm not in band.

3. I'm a little obsessed with things smelling good (including myself), therefore I buy an excess amount of lotions and soaps and candles and everything 'like such as'.

(This is not my house. But it'd be cool if it was, huh?)

4. I have a less-than-admirable attention span, and on top of that, I daydream a lot. Maybe the two go hand in hand. I'm trying to be more present and in-the-moment, and..is that something shiny?

5. I laugh a lot, and I cry a lot. Sometimes I laugh 'til I cry, but I never cry 'til I laugh.

6. I have an "inspiration wall" in my study where I post...well, anything that inspires me. (didn't need to explain that one) Sometimes I just go stare at it for aHWile (that was for you, Allie). I always see something new, and it really helps when I need ideas for hair/makeup/whatever.
Here's a semi-crappy picture of it:


7. I have 4 siblings, and my husband has 8. (without even counting any of their spouses) And I love it. I couldn't ask for a better family. They make me so happy.



And I would like to pass this award on to the lovely ladies behind these blogs:

Bonjour Ennui
Lainey Turns the Camera On
Girl by the Whirlpool
Oh dear it's Liana
Fairydah
Gabby, she wrote
Grant family blog

Here's the rules:
1.
Thank/Link the person who nominated you for this award;

2. Copy the award and place it on your blog;
3. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself;
4. Nominate 7 bloggers and post their links.


Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Gossip Girl

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love baking too. My mission is to make the perfect cheesecake.

=)

Lainey said...

Aww, thank you for the nomination! I'll definitely honor it by including it in my next post! Thank you so much!

Gabby said...

Congrats to you! And thanks, ladylove! If you bake the perfect chocolate chip cookie, can you send me your recipe? :) I love your inspiration board!

by Sutton said...

such a cute way to recognize your fave bloggers!

such a cute blog, btw!!

Jenn said...

Gasp! you are so sweet to nominate me! :) i am laughing out loud! :)

thanks so much! i always love your blog and i have to secretly say that i am always loving the pics especially because i am always in need of inspiration for fashion! :)

i love your idea of an inspiration wall!! i have a little square coarkboard that i try to use. same idea but maybe i need a wall! :)