Wednesday, December 2, 2009



After approximately 3.5 days of nothing but sitting around, eating, playing Wii Super Mario Bros. (super addictive), eating, playing board games, and having an all-around fabulous time with my family (thankful), it's been a little hard to get back into the swing of things.



But my Christmas tree is up. So that's bringing some joy and cheer.



Hope you had a great holiday! (all those who celebrated)
(I know it's been like a week since Thanksgiving)

pictures of edie/sienna and bob/hayden having nothing whatsoever to do with thanksgiving are brought to you via weheartit

11 comments:

MrJeffery said...

funny post. i love the pics... how cool are they?

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,

按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,情趣用品,情趣,

kpeach said...

Love these pics xo

Melissa said...

This seems redundant, seeing as the other comments have said the same thing but I really like these pictures.

=0

Indiana Jones said...

i adore factory girl.

A. said...

This reminded me to add Factory Girl to my Blockbuster queue, thanks :)

P.S. I gave you an award on my blog <3 thanks for everything, internet buddy!

-Allie!
missmaterialist.blogspot.com

girl by the whirlpool said...

yesss. this movie fueled my current Edie obsession

stylewithbenefits said...

I agree it was hard to come back to work after the long break, but for some reason, this week flew by! Not complaining at all though. :)

Love the Sienna/Hayden pics. She pulls off the short hair so well!

xo, Becs

Keith said...

This is such an amazing post. I love all the photos. Very beautiful. I hope this finds you doing well. Thanks for all the blog comments. They are well appreciated. Take care. Cheers!

Isquisofrenia Style said...

omg i found this video about that her that its so awesome, im planning on posting it later.
next week but yeah its by one of my favorite bands
i love this movie!!!

Laura said...

this is ugly.

fur is terible.

i see bloody and pain in this fur.

don't you?