Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 things

Note: This post is not going to be at all cohesive.


1. The clogs from this post back in May. I would still kill for them. Here they are again, for my your viewing pleasure.



2. Essie nailpolish. I'm really late to fall in love with it, but whatever. Now that we've found each other, we're going to be together for a very long time. Currently gracing my fingers: Mink Muffs; a wonderfully ambiguous brownish grayish color.

This is someone else's hand.

3. Alexi Murdoch. He's cool. He's chill. I heard his music in the movie Away We Go (which was pretty good, I think). My favorites of his right now: All my Days and Wait.

4. We just got these great new white sheets, and something about them combined with our fluffy white comforter kind of makes our bed seem like one of those delicious hotel beds that I just want to wrap myself up in like a happy little burrito, and enjoy unnecessary amounts of pillows and listen to the rain falling outside and not do anything. at. all.

This is someone else's bed.
(illustrator
Kat Heyes)

5. I want at least one chunky silver watch.


stockholm street style


garance doré

Aaannd, that's it.
Peace.

6 comments:

liana said...

oooh liking the brown nails.

Gabby said...

I like random.

Essie nail polish is my absolute fave.

Indiana Jones said...

agreed = ]
as for the bed, if there's an ikea near you you ought to look at the "ofelia" sheet. they may call it a throw.
but its everything you could possibly want in a blanket. it's white and EXTREMELY soft and pretty and absolutely wonderful.

VanessasRunway said...

funny how a new shade of Essie nailpolish can literally turn a mood around. Or maybe that's just me?!

I'm digging the chunk watch and I'd add those adorable heart sunglasses as well!

Frock Around the Clock said...

Love the brown nails! What an unusual colour. I'll have to go on a hunt for some now :) x

A. said...

Alexi Murdoch is fantastic, I went to a concert he played at the world smallest venue, and I fell in love with him. That Scottish charm!
Oh, and agree agree agree on the clogs, nail polish, white sheets, the wonders of menswear and the whole 9 yards.

<3
Allie!
missmaterialist.blogspot.com