8 things I love about Fall:
(in no particular order)
1. An excuse to eat massive, unhealthy amounts of candy corn. (Who am I kidding, I don't need an excuse. I'd do it anyway.)
2. Pumpkins...pumpkin candles...pumpkin cheesecake...pumpkin patches. And now the word pumpkin looks funny to me. Pump. kin. Punkin.
3. Blustery days.
4. Apples... and piping hot apple cider. And basically any piping hot beverage. And cider donuts.
5. Bonfires with buddies.
6. Abnormally large, cozy sweaters.
7. Stomping through crunchy leaves.
8. And the beautiful foliage, duh.