Tuesday, February 10, 2009

old school









I generally don't dress head to toe in one genre, so to speak, but I couldn't help myself with these suspenders. I felt like a silent film star in this outfit. And then I was listening to big band/swing music at home and reeaaally wished I could be transported back to the 1920's. Just for a bit.

Also I finally get to debut these ankle boots on here, thanks to the unseasonably warm weather we've been having. Why do I have to wait for nice weather to wear these, you may ask? They are boots, after all, and I should be able to wear them in the winter, right? No. The bottom of these suckers are smooth as a baby's bottom, causing me to look like a bumbling idiot if I try to wear them in any type of snowy or icy condition. I tried it once. Could hardly walk. Soooo...now that the balmy temps have melted away all the snow and ice...here they are.

Suspenders-H&M, Pants-Anthropologie, Sheer tee-Express, Boots-Asos, Beanie-H&M.

17 comments:

Cherie Cherie said...

i loooove your style !!
and edie is my life,pretty much(:
too bad my ears aren't pierced :/
xx

alexia

F Blog said...

Loving this look. Those boots are amazing. Great post!

brooke said...

you look great in this! your hair looks really nice with the hat, too :)

Brooke xx

paulistanangelina said...

It's a great look for you! Those boots are super cute.

By the way, I love your blog's name.

Mo said...

"I generally don't dress head to toe in one genre"

lol, i agree. I love the pants with the suspenders

FASHIONPICS said...

LOVELY!!


xx
/fashionpics

Connie Hsiu said...

I WANT THOSE PANTS....

Jack Daniel said...

Extremely well dressed for an american lady. :P

Lainey said...

thanks for the lovely comment!!! I love your blog, and those cute, red, ankle boots!

zoë said...

loving the boots darling .
and sheer shirts are always SO PERFECT .
no matter what .



anyways yeah for new music i am always searching . do you have anything good you're listening to at the moment ? :]

La Couturier said...

i love this outfit =] this is one look that not many can rock, but you, obviously, can!

xoxo,
La C.

maisie #1 and #2 said...

amazing red booties.

spabeachresorts said...

terrifying simplicity and style...

Abby said...

this is a great place for a photo shoot, wherever it is. I'm just trying to figure out where is it???

Hippie Frou Frou said...

such a great outfit//and inspirational!

I really like your blog a tagged you with the Show Off Your Workspace Tag. It's fun and easy, have a good night :))

Camille said...

Suspenders, a classic white tee, and those boots, just fabulous.

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲