Saturday, January 31, 2009

the MIA



Miami was delightful. It involved a lot of eating and a lot of laying on the beach. As it should.

If you should happen to visit South Beach I recommend:
-Gelato from the Gelateria on Lincoln mall. The coffee flavor is sinfully good and the mango is perfect.
-Get yourself some Cuban food from Bella Cuba.
-Fly Boutique. Best vintage store EVERRR.
-Jazid. Fantastic little place with live music every night, and there's a good chance that there will be dancing.






Shirt-Banana Republic, Shorts and ring-H&M, Shoes-Anthropologie, Earrings-Urban Outfitters.



Hookah out of a watermelon?!






We wanted to find a good Cuban cigar. Unfortunately, this wasn't it. We only smoked it for like 10 minutes.

Skirt-H&M, Camisole-Express, Sandals-Target.

I know that was a mass amount of pictures for one post. But it counts for a week's worth!

7 comments:

Cindiddy said...

i love that skirt with the zipper in the front.

Jennifer said...

You look amazing! Miami is so much fun! I love it! What color is your nail polish? I love your blog! You have amazing style!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

1) i love your booties!
2) loveee that zippered skirt!
3) thank you soo much for that book situation! i will be sure to get a copy :) thanks, darling!

xoxo,
La C.

ps: happy february! :)

FASHION CHALET said...

That was so sweet. Wait until my Mom reads your comment!! =]

I love your shoes, the first beige ones, peep toe. Amazinggg!

xxxxxxx

LF said...

oh my do you look stunning! your 1st outfit rocks, love that ring & the shoes!! annnnd the zip up high waisted skirt is really awsome!!

annnddd I totally want a hookah made from watermelon!! everyday!

jennifer said...

Looks like a good holiday! Crazy about the watermelon hookah business and I'm loving the zip fronted skirt.

esther said...

Thanks everyone!
Jennifer-Unfortunately I don't know the color of nail polish because I just picked it out a salon. I do know that it is O.P.I. and my best guess would be the 'Mod-ern Girl' color. It's like a bright coral. Hope that helps!